MERCEDES-BENZ KARTS CONFIRMED FOR EUROPE
FREE DLC STARTING AUGUST 27TH
On the same day, Mario Kart 8 will also receive an update. That update includes;
- Drivers will now have the option to display the course map on the TV screen during races.
- Users will be able to check out statistics such as their total number of coins accumulated, win-loss record from online play, and their most frequently selected character overall.
- Users will be able to change options of others’ Mario Kart TV downloaded highlight reels, such as changing the focus to a new character or event.
- The order of the menu after each race will be changed to “Next Race”, followed by “Watch Highlight Reel.”
- The game will remember the most recent customized kart settings that were selected, even if the Wii U system is powered down.
- Improvements to stability of connection in online play to enhance the user experience.
my god these changes will be welcome you dont even know.